Monday, August 6, 2012

NYC Matte Me Crazy



Okay, I was heading to Wal Mart today to get some green nail polish for my globe nails (pictures to come later when I finally decide to clean them and find someone to photograph them) and I spotted this NYC Matte Me Crazy.  I have never seen this before, but at just under a dollar I couldn't see the harm.  Now I'm absolutely in love with this stuff!  I'm not sure how the wear is, but the look is amazing!  It is completely matte!  Plus, if you make a lot of mistakes, like me, or miss a spot, you can touch up specific spots without the strange mottled look.  It just blends right in, which is awesome since the polish is clear and starts out shiny, it is really easy to miss a spot.  I would definitely recommend this based on looks alone along the fact it was so cheap!  If you love the look of matte nails, but hate the price, I would definitely pick this up on your next wal mart trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment