Monday, August 6, 2012

Portal Nails

Here are my Portal nails!  For any of you who have never played Portal, you definitely should.  It was a really awesome game, really frustrating and fun at the same time!  I have yet to play Portal 2, but my boyfriend gifted it to me on Steam, so I will soon!  I used Black Heart from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, White On from Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Hot Tamale from Pure Ice, NetApp Blue from NetApp, Kiss Me Here from Pure Ice, and a pink from OPI that I don't have the name for, sorry!  I think they turned out fairly well and were my first experiment using fine nail brushes!  If you're interested in doing nail art, I would definitely buy a nail brush set from eBay.  They're only about $2 and are a great price for the product you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment