Sunday, August 12, 2012

Matte and Acetone

So today I finally removed my world nails, and they stayed on amazingly!  Even with me flailing my hands around like I normally do and chipping my nails, the nail polish looked brand new even a week later!  So I have to stay, I am definitely very satisfied with my Matte Me Crazy polish.  And I decided today to buy some pure acetone to use as nail polish remover, and it works really great!  The only thing is it seems to smear the nail polish all over my hands!  Oh well, that's easy to clean up too.  Just a little bit strange looking! All in all, I'm very satisfied with both of the purchases and they will definitely make my life easier!  The goal for today is to browse around Reddit and see if Being Human is okay.  Apparently, it is recommended for people who like Doctor Who.  My issue is that there is a UK show and a US show, so I need to figure out which one I like better!  Goal for the day I guess?  I plan on painting my nails like Indeed since I'm about to start my last week at my internship there!  It's both sad and exciting.  Sad because I really liked working at Indeed and I'm going to miss all of the people that I've met there, but excited because I've finished my first internship (hopefully) successfully and the new school year is about to start and I get to see my boyfriend again!  It is definitely going to be a crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment